Sunday 15 July 2012

Hey Guys! :)

My names Krista Fairfax im 18 Years old and im a Beauty Therapist.

im your average kind of girl to be honest i love Fashion, Beauty, Baking, Anything girly :').
I went to college for 2 years training in Beauty Therapy, im trained in Facials, Manicure & Pedicure, Make Up, Waxing, Eyelashes, Tinting, Nail Treatments, Electrical Treatments like the non-sugicle facials and muscle toning machines and Massage.
I also have my own beauty business that im hoping to take mobile within a year!

I got into blogging after i had a client in work that was going on a blogging weekend with a bunch of ladies she met on her blog page and talking to my client made me think that blogging seemed a good way to spend some spare time.
 
In this blog i will mainly be focusing on fashion and beauty especially make up and nails, i will be giving reviews on new products i buy and tips on all topics in beauty! e.g. Skincare, Make-up, Nail Care.... Allsorts!

 
If you have any requests to tips i give or any other questions then please dnt hesitate to drop me an email :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Krista,
    Nice to meet you. Welcome to the blogging world. Good luck with everything hunni xx

    http://laurapantslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete